FALL IN LOVE WITH ONE DIRECTION "ZAYN MALIK"


Sunday 6 April 2014

Back To The Normal Life.

Assalamulaikum. Look at the title BACK TO THE NORMAL LIFE. Yaa, sebelum ni post di blog ini hanya post yang sedih. Sewaktu aku tulis post pasal dugaan, masa tu bukannya diri aku. Aku rasa aku dah kalah masa tu. Aku dah jatuh, sedih sangat. Its mean im a faker when i write the old post in my blog. Just look at the older post, saya rasa macam not myself anymore. Dulu, apabila aku ditimpa musibah atau dugaan aku akan kuat dan tidak akan mengangis. But, when i write the older post i feel like im so annoying. Back to the normal life means aku nak balik ke hidup aku yang dulu. Aku tknak jadi yang sekarang. My life when i always sad is so speechless. Aku nak kehidupan aku yang dulu. Kehidupan yang sentiasa ceria bersama rakan dan keluarga. Aku sedih dulu because of him. But now aku dah bahagia dengan dia, i was promise with my friend that i dont want crying anymore.

Still can't imagine bout my feelings when i was break up with my lovely bf. Such a suck person, is my ex. But, my ex was be my lovely boyfreind again. Arghh, memang  tk dapat digambarkan perasaan aku masa tu. Hidup ibarat terkena sambaran petir. Lagi perit dari tu. Hilang orang yang kedua aku sayang amat perit. I will never forget the old memories when im with Afiq. Don't want to talk bout Afiq, just want to talk about my old life  and now. Its awkward when im changed personality just because one person. That one person who always make me happy and always make me sad. I cant believe it. But, kenapa perlu aku rasa sedih sedangkan ramai lagi yang masih sayangkan aku.

Now, no time to sad. I want to spend time with all ppl that i love very much. I want to be cheerful person again. Jadi macam dulu. Seorng yang ceria dan seorang yang takkan menangis hanya sebab benda yang merepek. Yaaa maybe i was crying just because he ask to break up and we lost contact for a few days. That a reason that i always crying like a crazy people. But, when i feel lonely i still have friend who always give me moral support and never give up untuk happykan aku balik. Aku bersyukur sangat sebab dikurniakan kawan yang sangat baik. Actually, bukannya kawan saja yang bagi semangat, my family never leave me alone when im sad. That is the best reason that i love them very much. Thank you Allah.

Still cant forget bout my enemy at my school. Always find my mistake. Ada je yang tak kena dekat diri aku ni. Be matured lh, i don't care if you want hate me for the rest of your life but you can't say sorry when im start to hate you cause i've never forgive you. Im not easy to forgive and not easy to froget. Aku takkan lupakan apa yang musuh aku dah buat dekat aku. Tanggung lah dekat akhirat nanti. Thats all for today, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment